Saturday, March 13, 2010

Natalie


(I just realized that I don't have any pictures of our whole family together! Time to get some pictures taken I guess.)
My name is Natalie. I currently reside in Logan, UT. I majored in Social Work in 2004 the same year Mark and I were married. My husband and I met in his dad's institute class up at Utah State University. I always say that I loved his parents before I knew him. I had to see if they had a son...and lucky me! They only had one. I made sure to snatch him up! We've been married almost 6 years and have 2 precious (most of the time) little boys. Caden (3) and Conner (4 mo).
I currently work part-time from home via the internet since I had Caden. I enjoy many things such as being with my family, cooking, sewing, scrapbooking, and exercising. I also love the outdoors and am really looking forward to the warmer months being here in Logan.
Since our kids are very young, our FHE's consist of a short scripture or usually something we need to "discuss" like why we don't hit or why we share, etc. We always sing songs and have a treat. Short and sweet, but we try. I'm looking forward to this blog and the different ideas that are being offered. I'm also looking forward to getting to know each of you.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails