Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Erin


Hi! My name is Erin. I am the mom to two of the silliest girls, Kaitlyn (3) and Hailey (10months). It’s all pink, princesses, and Tinkerbell around our house. After a year-long courtship my husband, Brian, and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple and have been married for 5 ½ years. My husband works hard so that I can stay home and take care of the house and our girls - although if you ask Brian he’ll tell you I stay home so I can jump on the bed and have dance parties each day…which is only partly true!

I am a major book nerd. Even on my busiest days I find my sanity in finding time each day to pick up whatever book I’m reading. I love it! I’m also a news junkie and usually have cable news or talk radio on in the background of my day. I also enjoy sewing, dancing, cooking, snowboarding, and spending my summers on the lake.

Once dad gets home, Kaitlyn is so excited the rest of the night that its sometimes hard to get her to settle down enough to really have a “lesson” so we try and play little “teaching games”. I’m excited for this blog so that I can get more ideas and for the opportunity to get my creative juices flowing outside of a different way to make hotdogs for my girls!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails