Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Kristi



My name is Kristi, and I am a stay at home mom to my wonderful twin boys. David and Erik are 18 months old, and I just love them to pieces. Yes they are a handful, but the joy they bring to my life outweighs all of their messes. :)


My husband and I will celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary this April. We were high school sweethearts, and we've been in love for over ten years. We were married in the Mesa, Arizona temple, and we hope to call Arizona our home again someday soon. :)


I have a BS in elementary education from Brigham Young University, and I taught first grade for three years before I had my boys. My husband has BA in history from BYU, and he is currently in his first year of law school at Texas Wesleyan University in Fort Worth, Texas.


To be honest, I have a hard time coming up with ideas for family home evening lessons with really small children. That is one of the main reasons we decided to start this blog. I need ideas. :) Most of my lesson and activity ideas are silly and fun. I may put on a proper, no-nonsense front, but really, I'm just full of silly. :)


I love to take and post pictures and videos on our family blog. I also enjoy baking and eating cookies. Oh, and I have a habit of ending everything I type with a smiley face. I guess I just want everyone to know that I'm smiling. :)

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails