Thursday, July 15, 2010

Reinforce Lessons from Church

I know this isn't anything new or revolutionary, but we've enjoyed using the handouts my daughter (almost 2.5) brings home from Nursery as the basis for our lesson on Monday night.

I downloaded a copy of the nursery manual here so I look up the lesson based on the handout. I follow the parts of the lesson plan that will work well for our family. I try to ask her questions and allow her to show us what she colored. She doesn't have a huge vocabulary, but I think the repetition and having us help her learn some of the new words is helpful. Sometimes we color her handouts some more after the lesson.

"I remind you that repetition is a law of learning."
President Gordon B. Hinckley

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails